COVID-19 Mission Statement
Broadway Lodge Motel - Stratford, Taranaki is registered to provide accommodation for Work and Income clients (CUR001900804) and for others who are in desperate need of accommodation for the time being— we are a 'essential business’.
As part of the community we would like to be part of the solution to eradicate this horrible virus around us.
This is how we can help.
- We have 8 Units that can be used for isolation for 8-Individuals (ideally, 1-person per Unit or the most 2-people in a bubble).
- All bookings and enquiries will be taken only through phone and on-line. Each Unit will only accommodate guests with more than 3-days isolation requirement for the following reasons:
- To limit the risk of Staff exposure to occupied area and to lower the cost involved we have to quarantine the Unit for 2-days after checking-out. Longer stay means lesscheck-ins and check-out activities; and
- To protect other guests - the Unit will be a no-go zone for 48-hours before we can clean and re-hire for the next guests.
- Guests will be required to participate with the following activities:
- Self-service the room each day - cleaning and hygiene products will be provided on arrival;
- Laundry facility will be off limits to the guests - bags will be provided and collected outside the Units every 2-days only.
- Rubbish - bags must be emptied, bins must be sprayed and disinfect and new bags must be replaced everyday.
- Guests are expected to have their essential supplies on arrival. If supplies run out, we suggest on-line shopping or we can take your order over the phone.
- We have a large open resting area in our property where guests can do their outdoor exercise and have that 2-meters distance from each other. The idea of less physical contact/or be contact less while in isolation can be obtained.
- Please note that the total costs of accommodation will include the quarantine period and other additional guests requirements during the whole stay.
We are here to help and we urge our guests for full cooperation and understanding to keep safe together.
Whether you are staying in Stratford, Taranaki for business or leisure our accommodation options are at affordable prices.
Broadway Lodge Motel is set in a garden environment, a smaller establishment which allows us to take care of the little details so that staying with us will be a more comfortable, convenient and enjoyable experience.
Situated within easy walking distance to Stratford Town Centre, we are the perfect base for your Business and Leisure travels to Taranaki. Located within 15 minutes drive to the magnificent Mount Taranaki National Park with over 300 kms of walking tracks, through forests, wetlands and waterfalls. Stratford is also the gateway to the Forgotten World Highway (SH 45), only 25-30 minutes drive to New Plymouth and 25 minutes to Hawera.
Get in touch with us today, to find out more about our Qualmark accommodation options.
We welcome every guests with hospitable clean freshly made beds, chocolates and towels. Tea, Coffee, chocolate drinks and biscuits are ready on your arrival. For longer accommodation, we service and refresh the Units and supply our guests with fresh clean towels every day. Choose from 7 spacious, clean and modern ground floor units and 1 other Private Studio unit set in a private attractive peaceful garden. Our units have excellent facilities and stylish furnishings and double glazed for more quiet, comfort and warmth. All Units are fully contained equipped kitchen, fridge and flat-screen TV's with free-view. Breakfast is available and delivered to your room. Continental (NZ$20/pp) and Cooked (NZ$25/pp)Room Types
All our units are self contained with Dining and Kitchen facilities equipped with cook tops, mini oven, microwave and fridge.
Free-view TV and free WIFI.
Flat and easy access tiled bathrooms / en suites with showers and endless hot water. We also supply hair dryer, shampoo, soap and fresh clean towels everyday.
A separate Spa pool is available for all guests (subject to prior booking and availability).
Outdoor BBQs and furnitures.
Laundry facility for a little added cost on washing and drying. Every Unit is provided with iron and board.
All Units are double glazed except for the Private Studio-8 and all front of unit parking.Facilities
With Taranaki’s epic surf, spectacular gardens, great events, legendary mountain and countless outdoor and cultural adventures it’s easy to see why the region prides itself on being a destination ‘like no other’.Taranaki